How it works
1. How do I register for the Bulldogs online jersey auction?
Anyone wishing to participate in the Bulldogs online jersey auction must first register a username and password to bulldogsauction.ca to use when bidding. (Note: this procedure only needs to be completed once and you must provide credit card information - VISA, MasterCard or American Express.)
2. Who can bid?
Bidders must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the auction. When you place a bid, you are agreeing to pay for the item if you’re the winning bidder. Bidders are expected to honour all winning bids.
3. How do I bid?
You can bid right on the bulldogsauction.ca website after you sign up by selecting the item you want to bid on and following the onscreen instructions. Each increase in bidding must meet or exceed the minimum bid increment of $5.
4. When can I bid?
Bids can be made at any time of day while the auction is open.
5. When do bids close?
Closing bids are determined by the bidding close date, which is indicated when you click on each individual item. If last-second bids are submitted, the closing time will be extended by two minutes per bid.
6. How will I know if I won?
Successful bidders will be notified via e-mail (please ensure we have an accurate e-mail address).
7. How do I pay for my item?
Payment will be made with the credit card you provided to bulldogsauction.ca. (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) You will be prompted to complete payment via your successful bid email.
- All bids must be placed electronically on bulldogsauction.ca. You can also access bulldogsauction.ca via your mobile device.
- Payment for items must be received within 10 days of bid closing. If the winning auction bidder does not pay within this time frame, they will be contacted by a representative from the Hamilton Bulldogs Foundation.
- We reserve the right to remove any item from the auction prior to the closing date or time if there are no bids on that item.
Note: Bidders are expected to honour all high bids. When you place a bid, you are agreeing to pay for the item if you are the winning bidder.
If you are not able to physically pick up your item from the Hamilton Bulldogs office, you will be responsible for additional shipping costs. Please allow up to 4 weeks for shipping of jerseys or other auction items.
- All purchases that require shipping and handling may be subject to additional charges, including any applicable duties and taxes. (Extra charges will apply for all orders outside of Canada).
- We reserve the right to increase shipping costs for orders with excessive weight or which are being sent to remote areas. You will be informed before shipment if extra shipping charges apply to your order.
- Purchasers residing outside of Canada are responsible for the payment of customs clearance, duty, brokerage and shipping (from Hamilton, ON) upon delivery of goods.
- Merchandise will be shipped out from our Hamilton offices once payment is received.
- Please note: couriers will not ship to a P.O. Box.
All sales are final. Proceeds from our jersey auctions are used for charitable purposes and in some cases, donations will be made immediately following the closing bid date.
For further information on our auctions, please contact us at 905-546-8173 or by e-mail at email@example.com.